Struck pedestrian airlifted to hospital
A pedestrian was struck just around 5 a.m. Saturday morning in Person County at U.S. 501- and NC 57, just north of Rougemont.
The victim was flown to Duke University Hospital to be treated for his injuries.
Authorities have not released the extent of the victim's injuries or if the driver involved was hurt.
The identities of the both involved were not released and the investigation was underway.
accident, person county, local/state
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder 48 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Crawleigh could affect school start times 31 min ago
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC 16 min ago
- McCrory cites jobless rate, tax overhaul in video 10 min ago
- Charge dropped in Cary culvert fire
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Charities sound alarm about need this season
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help