Two charged with felony drug charges
LILLETON, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Halifax County Sheriff's Office charged two men with drug-related charges Friday after they were stopped for speeding.
Officials said 22-year-old Jawaine Pulley and 21-year-old Keiston Boyd, both of Littleton, were charged with felony possession of marijuana and possession with intent to sell and distribute marijuana.
The Sheriff's office said a detective initiated the traffic stop in the Littleton area after observing the men's vehicle speeding and crossing the center line into oncoming traffic.
Both Pulley and Boyd were taken to the Halifax County Jail under a $2,500 bond. They are scheduled to appear in court on July 25.
halifax county, local/state
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests 15 min ago
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Wingate University on lockdown 6 min ago
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- State prison guard attacked by inmate
- Johnston County teen faces 'sexting' charges
- Ground broken on Raleigh high-rise apartments 37 min ago
- Most popular Google questions about NC
- Sandwich shop closed for employee 'attitude adjustment'
- Authorities searching for bank robbery suspect
- Family of 7 displaced in Carrboro fire
- Ground broken on Raleigh high-rise apartments
37 min ago
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday...
47 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help