Gas station robbery suspect sought
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police need the public's help to track down a robber who held up a gas station.
They said the man held up the Kroger Fuels in the 6300 block of Creedmoor Road on May 31 around 10:15 p.m.
The man used a gun to rob the clerk, who was outside the station's kiosk because she was getting ready to close for the night. He forced her back inside and stole money from the register.
The suspect is described as a black male who may be in his 20s, standing approximately 5' 7"- 5' 9" tall and weighing about 170 pounds. He was wearing a white mask, black baseball cap, dark-colored trousers and a red hoodie. The back of the shirt had a design on it that appears to include a stylized bird.
Anyone who believes they may know the identity of the suspect is asked to call Raleigh Crime Stoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
wake county, robbery, local/state
- Showers, some patchy ice as temps warm 3 min ago
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Rabies alert in Wake County
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help