Gas station robbery suspect sought
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police need the public's help to track down a robber who held up a gas station.
They said the man held up the Kroger Fuels in the 6300 block of Creedmoor Road on May 31 around 10:15 p.m.
The man used a gun to rob the clerk, who was outside the station's kiosk because she was getting ready to close for the night. He forced her back inside and stole money from the register.
The suspect is described as a black male who may be in his 20s, standing approximately 5' 7"- 5' 9" tall and weighing about 170 pounds. He was wearing a white mask, black baseball cap, dark-colored trousers and a red hoodie. The back of the shirt had a design on it that appears to include a stylized bird.
Anyone who believes they may know the identity of the suspect is asked to call Raleigh Crime Stoppers at (919) 834-HELP.
wake county, robbery, local/state
- Possible tornado damage reported in Franklin County 38 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Southern Pines officer remembered 38 min ago
- Wake County Schools names new superintendent
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6 47 min ago
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
- UNC ousts Tigers from CWS with 4-2 win
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday' arrests?
- New charge for man in Raleigh hit and run
- Fayetteville man faces 139 sex charges
- Southern Pines officer remembered
35 min ago