Man wanted by police in connection to break-in
HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Hillsborough police were searching for a man Saturday who they said broke into a church.
Warrants were issued for 21-year-old Anthony Willis for felony breaking and entering and felony larceny from First Baptist Church at 201 W. King Street.
Willis was released from Orange County Jail on June 4 after being arrested May 30 in connection with another breaking and entering at 403 N. Hassel Street on May 15.
Police believe he is still in the Hillsborough area.
Anyone who has any information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the Hillsborough Police Department at (919) 732-9381 or 911.
orange county, local/state
- Gov. McCrory declares state of emergency
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony 34 min ago
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county 25 min ago
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum 21 min ago
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Amber Alert issued for missing 11-year-old girl
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Possible CO poisoning at Carrboro post office
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help