Driver dead after single car crash
DURHAM COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A woman died after being thrown from her vehicle in a single car crash Sunday.
NC Highway Patrol troopers said the accident happened around 3 p.m. on Cassam Road near Range Road in Durham County.
Seventy-two-year-old Joyce Prince Murray died as she was trying to get back on the road after she had veered off of it.
She lost control of her car and was thrown when it ran into a ditch.
durham county, nc highway patrol, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches