Female student robbed at knifepoint
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- North Carolina State University sent out an email to students Monday stating that a female student had been robbed at knifepoint earlier in the day.
The email said the incident happened around 1:15 a.m. along Western Boulevard, in front of the Naval Reserve Center.
Following the robbery, the male suspect ran away toward campus, according to the victim. She was not hurt.
Campus police said the woman didn't call Raleigh Police to report the incident until after 3 a.m.
The suspect was a man between the ages of 30 to 40-years-old with a light complexion. He was described as being bald with no facial hair and standing between 6 feet to 6 foot 2 inches tall.
He was last seen wearing a dark-colored zipped hoodie with a white T-shirt underneath, faded jeans and white shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact NC State University Campus Police at (919) 515-3000 or the Raleigh Police Department (919) 829-1911.
wake county, nc state, robbery, local/state
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help