Fire displaces family of four
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- A fire severely damaged a Fayetteville home Tuesday.
Cumberland County fire officials said the blaze broke out shortly after 4 p.m. in the 4400 block of Dominion Road, off of Cumberland Road.
At least half of the single family home was damaged and displaced a family of four.
The cause of the fire had not been determined by Tuesday night, and an investigation was underway.
No injuries were reported.
cumberland county, fire, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma 53 min ago
- American Univ: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 48 min ago
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing 38 min ago
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 9 min ago
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman 8 min ago
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- NC lawmaker charged in state tax case resigns
- Ex-NC State coach pleads guilty to tax charges
- Victim in Durham apartment shooting dies
- Car hits CAT bus, injuries reported
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help