Surveillance video records ATM robbery
HOPE MILLS (WTVD) -- Authorities in Hope Mills are searching for three suspects seen on surveillance video stealing an Automatic Teller Machine.
Hope Mills Police responded to an alarm activation at the Mill Stone Shopping Center around 5:20 a.m. Friday.
When officers arrived, they found the front door of the business had been pried open and an ATM, with an unknown amount of money inside it, had been stolen.
Surveillance video recorded three men in a silver pickup truck, with a dark colored camper shell over the bed of it, backed up to the front of the business, removed the ATM and loaded it in the back of the truck before driving off.
Anyone with any information about the truck or suspects are asked to contact Detective JR Pfeffer with the Hope Mills Police Department at (910) 429-3512 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
cumberland county, robbery, local/state
- Powerball players check their tickets
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos