Suspect arrested in two fast food robberies
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police have made an arrest in a string of fast food restaurant robberies.
Twenty-year-old Rakeen Douglas was taken into custody in Spring Lake Wednesday.
He's charged in connection with at least two robberies, including a Burger King and Hardees on May 18. Police are still investigating to see if Douglas committed other fast food robberies.
Douglas is charged with two counts of possession of firearm by a felon, two counts of conspiracy, one count of robbery with a dangerous weapon, and one count of attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon.
He's being held on a $100,000.00 secured bond.
cumberland county, robbery, local/state
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters 52 min ago
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom 34 min ago
- What do we eat? New food map will tell us
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in