Firefighter charged with DWI in accident
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A City of Raleigh firefighter was charged with DWI Wednesday after she allegedly damaged parked cars with her vehicle.
Officials said Shannon Lee Haeck's blood-alcohol level was 0.13. You're considered legally intoxicated in North Carolina at 0.08.
Police said Haeck hit parked cars with her Jeep on Mellow Field Drive, near Six Forks Rd., just after 3 a.m.
wake county, local/state
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington State
- Authorities: Barricade situation didn't happen
- Suspect in Raleigh murder has criminal past
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Tar Heels beat Hurricanes 10-0 in ACC tournament
- Senate Republicans move NC budget to House
- Raleigh names new interim city manager
- Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
- Senate leader at odds with Governor over Dix lease