Death investigation in Durham
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Police said Monday they were conducting a death investigation at a home in the 4300 Block of David Street.
Officers had crime scene tape up around the house in a quiet suburban neighborhood.
They said a body found the home was sent to the medical examiner's office for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
No other information was immediately released.
A family member identified the dead woman as 81-year-old Altaree Estes Norris.
durham county, local/state
- Slow moving thunderstorms linger Monday 20 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- ABC 11 Match Madness to help cancer patients 10 min ago
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim 48 min ago
- Cancer returns for child who gave gifts to patients 53 min ago
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
43 min ago
- Cancer returns for child who gave gifts to...
51 min ago