Man arrested on peeping charges
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Roxboro man is accused of peeping in Chapel Hill.
Police arrested 60-year-old John Thomas Whitt Jr. on Sunday.
A police report claims Whitt peeped into a bedroom on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Whitt is also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer.
orange county, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75