Man arrested on peeping charges
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Roxboro man is accused of peeping in Chapel Hill.
Police arrested 60-year-old John Thomas Whitt Jr. on Sunday.
A police report claims Whitt peeped into a bedroom on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Whitt is also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer.
orange county, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches