Man arrested on peeping charges
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Roxboro man is accused of peeping in Chapel Hill.
Police arrested 60-year-old John Thomas Whitt Jr. on Sunday.
A police report claims Whitt peeped into a bedroom on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Whitt is also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer.
orange county, local/state
- Jury resumes deliberations in jailer trial
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees 47 min ago
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert 38 min ago
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes 20 min ago
- NCDOT: Bonner Bridge could reopen next week 15 min ago
- Appeal heard in Jason Young case
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Accident shuts down Durham road
- Authorities cracking down on bank robberies
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help