Police: Man arrested for crime spree
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police have arrested a man they say is connected to a recent string of crimes.
Twenty-two-year-old Ferard Troutman faces more than a dozen charges including breaking and entering, robbery, and larceny.
Police said he's responsible for a shooting Wednesday morning at the Kangaroo convenience store at the corner of Bragg Boulevard and Cain Road.
They said he's linked to four other crimes committed between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
cumberland county, local/state
- Police investigate apparent murder-suicide
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Okla. tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Racial Justice Act repeal heard by NC House panel
- NC Senate spending plan given initial OK
- NC State tops Clemson 6-3 in ACC tournament
- NC House bill opens renegotiation on Dix property
- NC terror suspect killed in overseas drone strike
- Acquaintance describes Abaroa after wife's death
- Stay safe from summer's deadly storms
- Jury begins deliberating in McNeill trial
- Rabies alert in Cary