Sheriff: Man found floating in quarry was shot
MOORE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Moore County Sheriff's Office said Thursday that an autopsy done on a man found floating in an area near Glendon known as "the rock quarry" shows he was shot.
Officers found the body of 34-year-old Gregory Lance Bullock just before 4 p.m. Tuesday.
Bullock was a resident of the Southern Pines area. He was reported missing June 18 by his mother to the Southern Pines Police Department. He was last seen June 13.
Bullock's black Honda Accord was located at the recreation/park area on Highway 42 at Deep River just inside Lee County on June18. Anyone seeing the vehicle at that location between June 13 and June 18 is asked to contact the Moore County Sheriff's Office at (910) 947-2931.
moore county, local/state
- Police investigate apparent murder-suicide
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- Senate Republicans moving NC budget to House
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recover
- Racial Justice Act repeal heard by NC House panel
- NC Senate spending plan given initial OK
- NC State tops Clemson 6-3 in ACC tournament
- NC House bill opens renegotiation on Dix property
- NC terror suspect killed in overseas drone strike
- Acquaintance describes Abaroa after wife's death
- Stay safe from summer's deadly storms