Arrests made in housing community murder
GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Two men were charged Monday in the June murder of 34-year-old Kevin Terrell Bell in Goldsboro.
On June 14, police said someone called 911 to report a shooting in the Lincoln Homes Housing Community in the 900 block of Slaughter Street just before 12:30 a.m.
Officers found Bell in a front yard dead of a gunshot wound.
After an investigation, 18-year-old Stephon Deandre Jennings, of 621 Isler Street in Goldsboro, and 16-year-old Javonta Marquez Ellis, of 402 South William Street in Goldsboro, were taken to the Wayne County Jail without bond.
Both are scheduled to appear before a judge Tuesday.
wayne county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Ice, rain, wind causing slick roads, delays, outages 10 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- The latest ABC11 First Alert Weather forecast
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help