Arrests made in housing community murder
GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Two men were charged Monday in the June murder of 34-year-old Kevin Terrell Bell in Goldsboro.
On June 14, police said someone called 911 to report a shooting in the Lincoln Homes Housing Community in the 900 block of Slaughter Street just before 12:30 a.m.
Officers found Bell in a front yard dead of a gunshot wound.
After an investigation, 18-year-old Stephon Deandre Jennings, of 621 Isler Street in Goldsboro, and 16-year-old Javonta Marquez Ellis, of 402 South William Street in Goldsboro, were taken to the Wayne County Jail without bond.
Both are scheduled to appear before a judge Tuesday.
wayne county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Soggy, cool Saturday to start holiday weekend
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 14 min ago
- Asia seeks Obama's assurance in territorial spats
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
- NC woman to climb Kilimanjaro to focus on diabetes
- Cooper asks NC court to intervene in rate increase
- Warehouse fire cause explained
- At barricades, Ukraine insurgents await Easter
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche