Man crashes car into apartment building
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A man was taken into custody Saturday night after police said he crashed his car into an apartment building.
It happened around 8 p.m. in the 4200 block of Garret Road, at the Oak Creek Village Apartments in Durham.
Upon arrival officers saw the black pickup truck lodged into a unit of the apartment building.
Police said the man lost control of his car and plowed into one of the buildings.
Thirty-seven-year-old Pedro Antonio Ceron was charged with DWI, careless and reckless, and driving without a license.
Police said no one was injured, but the damage to the apartment unit was extensive.
durham county, accident, local/state
- Photos: Oklahoma tornado aftermath
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Candidates for Wake superintendent narrowed to 3 45 min ago
- NC attorney general warns of disaster relief scams 41 min ago
- Parents push to get Enloe students back in school 17 min ago
- Good Samaritan law intended to save lives
- North Carolina schools prepare for tornadoes
- High School coach arrested on sex charge
- Video: Okla. storms hit close to home for some
- Lightning sparks Raleigh apartment fire
- Video: McCrory weighs in on state budget, protests
- Two cleared, others charged in murder