Deputies: Man had stolen Bobcat
CHATHAM COUNTY (WTVD) -- Deputies have charged a Chapel Hill man with possession of a stolen Bobcat - a Bobcat Skid Steer that is.
The construction equipment has an estimated value of over $24,000.
The loader was stolen in 2009 from Carolina Meadows in Northern Chatham County.
Daniel Hogan, 28, Rosswood Rd, Chapel Hill is charged with felony possession of stolen property.
- Suspect arrested in Raleigh bank robbery
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Public hearing held on Cumberland Co. gun range
- Customer robbed outside Cary bank
- Sinkhole closes Blowing Rock outlet mall in NC
- McCrory: Budget deal may not happen by July
- Woman facing murder charges in Falls Lake death
- NC Democrats, chairman reach complaint settlement
- NC finds first evidence of ash tree killing bug
- Duke Energy rate increase would average 5 percent
- Human remains found in Durham
- Fire displaces 3 Cary families