Durham case confirmed homicide
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Police confirmed Tuesday that the discovery of a man's body on Regis Avenue is a homicide.
Officers found the body of 74-year-old Donald Watson inside his home in the 4400 block of Regis Avenue shortly after 10 a.m. on Monday.
Investigators initially treated the case as a suspicious death, but said Tuesday they developed new information confirming Watson was murdered. They did not release a cause of death.
No charges have been filed.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator West at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29341 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
durham county, local/state
- Gov. McCrory declares state of emergency 33 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car 29 min ago
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2 17 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for missing 11-year-old girl
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help