Bus driver charged in cyclist accident
MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged the driver of a Town of Morrisville recreation bus after an accident involving a cyclist Tuesday.
Investigators said the cyclist, Greg Oliver, was hit by the bus shortly after 1:30 p.m. on Town Hall Drive near Jeremiah Street.
Oliver was hospitalized with bruised ribs and lacerations.
Police charged bus driver Michael McVay with improper passing Wednesday.
wake county, accident, local/state
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles