Credit Union robber sought by police
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police are asking for assistance to identify a suspect in a robbery Tuesday at the State Employees Credit Union in the 1100 block of Slater Road.
A male armed with a long gun entered the bank shortly after 8:30 a.m. and demanded money. He fled with an unknown amount of cash and left in a light-colored SUV, which was driven by a white male.
The bank robber was described as a black male, 6 feet 1 inch tall and in his 20s. He was wearing dark clothing and a blue toboggan and had his hair styled in short dreads or twists.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (919) 560-4415, ext. 29310 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, local/state
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos