Man killed in Harnett County fire
Thursday, July 19, 2012
COATS, N.C. (WTVD) -- A man died Wednesday in a Harnett County house fire.
Fire officials said 47-year-old Mark McGill was found inside a home on South Ida Street in Coats.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
(Copyright ©2014 WTVD-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
harnett county, fire, local/state
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up 37 min ago
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 18 min ago
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory 53 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory
48 min ago