Woman accuses state trooper of rape
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A state trooper is under investigation after a woman said he raped her earlier this week.
The woman said she met Trooper Bryan Phillips online.
She said Phillips attacked her after she refused to go into his bedroom.
The woman said she went to the hospital Tuesday night for a rape kit.
The State Highway Patrol said Phillips is on administrative leave during a probe by the State Bureau of Investigation.
sex offense, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers 17 min ago
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma
- Shearon Harris back in operation
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Appeal to be heard in Jason Young case 31 min ago
- Police: Teen in custody shot himself
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help