No delay for Tracey Cline bar hearing
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A request by Tracey Cline to delay her upcoming bar hearing has been denied.
The former Durham County District Attorney requested a delay in her hearing before the bar's disciplinary commission. That hearing is scheduled for October.
Cline was removed from office because of strong language she wrote in court motions criticizing a judge.
The bar hearing could lead to a settlement all of the way up to disbarment.
durham county, local/state
- Photos: Oklahoma tornado aftermath
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Candidates for Wake superintendent narrowed to 3
- Request for mistrial in McNeill case denied
- Forensic expert reads emails from Janet Abaroa
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' - who won season 16?
- NC attorney general warns of disaster relief scams
- Parents push to get Enloe students back in school
- Good Samaritan law intended to save lives
- Michael Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
- North Carolina schools prepare for tornadoes
- High School coach arrested on sex charge