One killed in Durham double shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Police are investigating a double shooting that left one person dead in Durham Saturday night.
Investigators said it happened around 9:30 in the in the 1400 block of Lawson St.
A second person was taken to the hospital.
Police did not identify the two people.
They said no arrests had been made and the investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Family of dead teen wants federal investigation
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks 55 min ago
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder 1 min ago
- Bicyclist charged with DWI
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign 31 min ago
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- Cumberland County deputy involved in crash
- Jury selection begins in newlywed killing case
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- NASA: Ancient Martian lake may have supported life
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe
- Young NC couple accused of killing man for...
29 min ago
- Restaurant apologizes for a sign many...
48 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help