Children reported missing in Durham found safe
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police responded to a call about two missing children Wednesday afternoon.
However, it ended up to be a case of miscommunication.
The children's father reported his two year old and five year old children were missing.
Family members told ABC11 that the father thought the kids walked out of the back door and wandered into some nearby woods.
It turned out they were with their grandmother the entire time.
durham county, local/state
- Abaroa defense asks case be dismissed 42 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI 45 min ago
- Westbound I-40 shut down at I-440 interchange
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- ABC 11 Match Madness to help cancer patients
- Soldiers kick off All American Week 47 min ago
- Criminal trial set to begin for Ex-NC Rep. LaRoque
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- NC NAACP enters 4th week of legislative protests
- MPs who lost comrades welcomed home
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Weather to blame for morning accidents
36 min ago
- Abaroa defense asks case be dismissed
41 min ago
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI
33 min ago