Powerball jackpot reaches $253 million
RALEIGH -- Lottery fever is heating up once again. It's all over the Powerball's growing jackpot.
That jackpot now stands at $253 million, which is the second highest jackpot this year.
Tickets are reportedly selling at a brisk rate.
Powerball is played in 42 states, including North Carolina, and Washington D.C.
The drawing will be held Saturday night.
- Police investigate apparent murder-suicide
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Okla. tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Racial Justice Act repeal heard by NC House panel
- NC Senate spending plan given initial OK
- NC State tops Clemson 6-3 in ACC tournament
- NC House bill opens renegotiation on Dix property
- NC terror suspect killed in overseas drone strike
- Acquaintance describes Abaroa after wife's death
- Stay safe from summer's deadly storms
- Jury begins deliberating in McNeill trial
- Rabies alert in Cary