Suspect in custody in Johnston County hit-and-run
SELMA, N.C. (WTVD) -- A suspect is in custody following a hit-and-run accident in Johnston County.
Deputies said a driver struck a man on the 800 block of River Road in Selma around 9:30 p.m. and kept driving.
The victim, whose name has not been released, was taken to Wake Med in Raleigh with serious injuries.
Officials have not said what charges the suspect may face.
johnston county, local/state
- Obama: Gov't with Oklahoma 'every step' of the way
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 10 fans injured when TV cable falls on race track
- NC woman arrested wearing thong at Myrtle Beach
- Missing juvenile apprehended
- Mother, son die in Davidson County boat collision
- Home cooking restaurant ready to re-open
- Fayetteville Food Lion robbed
- Juvenile escapee turns himself in
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- Hope Mills files $10M suit over 2010 dam breach
- Tony Kanaan finally wins Indy 500, ends heartbreak