Two charged in Garner robberies
GARNER, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged two men with separate robberies in Garner.
Rodrecus Lamar Canady and Roy Dakota Locklear are charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Detectives said they held up a Cricket Wireless store on Fifth Avenue August 20 and a Handee Hugos on N.C. Highway 50 on August 17.
In both robberies, the alleged robbers entered the stores and threatened the clerks with a knife.
Detectives said they continue to follow leads and more warrants are expected.
wake county, robbery, local/state
- Search for missing swimmer to resume Thursday
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NWS confirms Franklin County tornado
- Wake superintendent named, controversy begins
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos