Man arrested in Carrboro rape
Monday, September 10, 2012
CARRBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged a 19-year-old man in the September 7 rape of a woman.
Alejandro Artemio Chilel Romero is accused of breaking into the victim's home while she slept.
Bond was set at $1 million.
(Copyright ©2013 WTVD-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
orange county, sex offense, local/state
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington State
- Authorities: Barricade situation didn't happen
- Suspect in Raleigh murder has criminal past
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Tar Heels beat Hurricanes 10-0 in ACC tournament
- Senate Republicans move NC budget to House
- Raleigh names new interim city manager
- Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
- Senate leader at odds with Governor over Dix lease