90-year-old woman missing since Monday
BURLINGTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police asked for the public's help Wednesday in finding a missing 90-year-old woman who may be in the ABC11 viewing area.
Family members of Ruzie D. Suggs have not seen her since Saturday around 5:30 p.m. when she dropped off a friend in Greensboro, NC near Highway 29.
Suggs is believed to have non-life threatening illnesses and may suffer from mild dementia.
Investigators suspect that Suggs may have become disoriented and traveled Highway 29 North into southern Virginia near South Boston or Clarksville, VA.
She was driving her 2005 white Cadillac, Deville with North Carolina personalized registration tag RUZIE1.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Burlington Police Department at (336) 229-3500.
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Manhunt for suspects in deadly luxury mall carjacking
- Police seek help solving double murder
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- Naked man spotted near Raleigh school
- Private ferry runs aground, injures 14
- Durham murder victim identified
- Blind man, guide dog safe after subway track fall
- Fair ride operator, owner formally indicted
- DOT looking at all 540 project paths
- NC photographer helps shelter dogs find a home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help