Alleged courthouse peeper caught
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police have arrested an alleged secret peeper in Wake County.
The man is accused of following women into the bathroom at the Wake County Courthouse and then watching them in the stall.
Until Monday, there was a flier posted around the courthouse. It said to be on the lookout for someone following women into buildings and bathrooms around downtown.
Arrest warrants said 20-year-old Katrel Gulley walked into the women's bathroom on the 11th floor of the courthouse and peeped over the top of the stall as the victim was inside.
Gulley has been charged with a misdemeanor count of secret peeping and also failure to appear. He's in jail on an $11,000.
Gulley has been charged with different crimes since 2008 from misdemeanor sexual battery to felony burglary and other crimes. However, some of those charges were dismissed.
Gulley is scheduled to be in court on Oct. 24.
wake county, local/state, sheyenne rodriguez
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help