Alleged courthouse peeper caught
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police have arrested an alleged secret peeper in Wake County.
The man is accused of following women into the bathroom at the Wake County Courthouse and then watching them in the stall.
Until Monday, there was a flier posted around the courthouse. It said to be on the lookout for someone following women into buildings and bathrooms around downtown.
Arrest warrants said 20-year-old Katrel Gulley walked into the women's bathroom on the 11th floor of the courthouse and peeped over the top of the stall as the victim was inside.
Gulley has been charged with a misdemeanor count of secret peeping and also failure to appear. He's in jail on an $11,000.
Gulley has been charged with different crimes since 2008 from misdemeanor sexual battery to felony burglary and other crimes. However, some of those charges were dismissed.
Gulley is scheduled to be in court on Oct. 24.
wake county, local/state, sheyenne rodriguez
- Large amount of meth found near Raleigh airport 50 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NAACP, students challenge education changes
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident 41 min ago
- Baby born on Raleigh Beltline
- UNC-Chapel Hill to conduct emergency drill
- NC undocumented ask for in-state tuition prices
- Obama renews call for nuclear reductions
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
- NC Senate takes up energy conservation rollback
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Officials investigating possible tornado...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos