Alleged courthouse peeper caught
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police have arrested an alleged secret peeper in Wake County.
The man is accused of following women into the bathroom at the Wake County Courthouse and then watching them in the stall.
Until Monday, there was a flier posted around the courthouse. It said to be on the lookout for someone following women into buildings and bathrooms around downtown.
Arrest warrants said 20-year-old Katrel Gulley walked into the women's bathroom on the 11th floor of the courthouse and peeped over the top of the stall as the victim was inside.
Gulley has been charged with a misdemeanor count of secret peeping and also failure to appear. He's in jail on an $11,000.
Gulley has been charged with different crimes since 2008 from misdemeanor sexual battery to felony burglary and other crimes. However, some of those charges were dismissed.
Gulley is scheduled to be in court on Oct. 24.
wake county, local/state, sheyenne rodriguez
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown 35 min ago
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation 44 min ago
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67