Amber Alert canceled for Charlotte girl
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WTVD) -- An Amber Alert was issued early Saturday monring for a 4-year-old girl from Charlotte.
Charlotte police were searching for Tianna D'nae Richardson, but canceled the Amber Alert just after 11 a.m.
Officials have not released where the child was found.
Tianna was allegedly abducted by Derrick Theron Richardson Jr. and Kandice Dynae Brown at a home in the 500 block of Derrydowne Drive in Charlotte.
Tianna is approximately 3 feet 6 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has black hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue tank top, and green pajama pants.
Police describe Derrick Richardson as a 26-year-old black male, 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black shirt, black pants, and blue Ken Griffey sneakers.
Kandice Dynae Brown is described as a 22-year-old black female, 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 190 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black shirt and black pants.
amber alert, local/state
- Winter storm warning for ice in northern areas 6 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help