Man charged with raping children
ABERDEEN, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Moore County Sheriff's Office said Monday it has charged an Aberdeen area man with sexually assaulting two children.
Sheriff Lane Carter said the alleged victims are 8 and 13 years old.
Deputies arrested 18-year-old David Mendoza, of Woodglen Way, Pinebluff and charged him with two counts of sexual battery, two counts indecent liberties with a child, two counts of first-degree sex offense with a child, first-degree rape, and crimes against nature.
Bond was set at $1 million.
moore county, sex offense, local/state
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County 7 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death 3 min ago
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash 17 min ago
- Powerball jackpot closing in on another record
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- After nearly 30 years, Camp Lejeune coming clean
- Landing gear issue leads to plane's belly landing
- Rumor: Beyonce pregnant?
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Raleigh holds annual backyard chicken coops tour
- NC beach town celebrates 50th anniversary
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos