Man charged with raping children
ABERDEEN, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Moore County Sheriff's Office said Monday it has charged an Aberdeen area man with sexually assaulting two children.
Sheriff Lane Carter said the alleged victims are 8 and 13 years old.
Deputies arrested 18-year-old David Mendoza, of Woodglen Way, Pinebluff and charged him with two counts of sexual battery, two counts indecent liberties with a child, two counts of first-degree sex offense with a child, first-degree rape, and crimes against nature.
Bond was set at $1 million.
moore county, sex offense, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help