Seventh arrest made in Farmville triple murder
FARMVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- An East Carolina University student is now the seventh person arrested in a convenience store murder in Farmville.
Twenty-three-year-old Ashley Johnson was indicted on three counts of accessory after the fact of first degree murder. She turned herself in Tuesday.
Deputies said Johnson is the girlfriend of Willie Whitehead Jr. He's one of the men charged with the murders.
Authorities said three workers, including a 16-year-old boy, were killed during a robbery at the convenience store in April.
One of the victims was declared dead at the store. The two others died later at the hospital.
The dead were identified as 26-year-old Nabil Nasser Saeed Al'mogannahi, 24-year-old Gaber Alawi, and 16-year-old Mokbel Mohamed Almujanhi. The teen -- who was a student at nearby Farmville Central High School -- was the store owner's son.
robbery, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market 46 min ago
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 28 min ago
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Girl's memorial being held at basketball arena
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation