Seventh arrest made in Farmville triple murder
FARMVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- An East Carolina University student is now the seventh person arrested in a convenience store murder in Farmville.
Twenty-three-year-old Ashley Johnson was indicted on three counts of accessory after the fact of first degree murder. She turned herself in Tuesday.
Deputies said Johnson is the girlfriend of Willie Whitehead Jr. He's one of the men charged with the murders.
Authorities said three workers, including a 16-year-old boy, were killed during a robbery at the convenience store in April.
One of the victims was declared dead at the store. The two others died later at the hospital.
The dead were identified as 26-year-old Nabil Nasser Saeed Al'mogannahi, 24-year-old Gaber Alawi, and 16-year-old Mokbel Mohamed Almujanhi. The teen -- who was a student at nearby Farmville Central High School -- was the store owner's son.
robbery, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Manhunt for suspects in deadly luxury mall carjacking
- Police seek help solving double murder
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- Naked man spotted near Raleigh school
- Private ferry runs aground, injures 14
- Durham murder victim identified
- Blind man, guide dog safe after subway track fall
- Fair ride operator, owner formally indicted
- DOT looking at all 540 project paths
- NC photographer helps shelter dogs find a home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help