Seventh arrest made in Farmville triple murder
FARMVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- An East Carolina University student is now the seventh person arrested in a convenience store murder in Farmville.
Twenty-three-year-old Ashley Johnson was indicted on three counts of accessory after the fact of first degree murder. She turned herself in Tuesday.
Deputies said Johnson is the girlfriend of Willie Whitehead Jr. He's one of the men charged with the murders.
Authorities said three workers, including a 16-year-old boy, were killed during a robbery at the convenience store in April.
One of the victims was declared dead at the store. The two others died later at the hospital.
The dead were identified as 26-year-old Nabil Nasser Saeed Al'mogannahi, 24-year-old Gaber Alawi, and 16-year-old Mokbel Mohamed Almujanhi. The teen -- who was a student at nearby Farmville Central High School -- was the store owner's son.
robbery, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Large amount of meth found near RDU airport 52 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NAACP, students challenge education changes
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- Baby born on Raleigh Beltline
- UNC-Chapel Hill to conduct emergency drill
- NC undocumented ask for in-state tuition prices
- Obama renews call for nuclear reductions
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
- NC Senate takes up energy conservation rollback
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos