Toilets burn in Fayetteville
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fire officials are looking for the cause of a blaze that burned 200-250 portable toilets in west Fayetteville.
It happened just before 4 a.m. in the 900 block of Stoney Point Road. That's near the Hoke County line.
The plastic toilets were being kept at a holding facility.
Damage was estimated at $200,000.
cumberland county, fire, local/state
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport 16 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map 6 min ago
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill 6 min ago
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped 56 min ago
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Traffic returns to Wash. bridge that collapsed
- NAACP, students challenge education changes
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- Baby born on Raleigh Beltline
- NC undocumented ask for in-state tuition prices
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport
15 min ago
- Money Saver: Home pet remedies
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos