Raleigh bank robbery suspect caught in Md.
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police have caught a man accused of a brazen Raleigh bank robbery.
Dellonte Seburn, 33, was taken into custody in Hyattsville, Md. by the U.S. Marshal Service.
He's being held in Maryland pending extradition.
Police said Seburn robbed the Mechanics and Farmers Bank on East Hargett Street on Sept. 24..
Investigators said Seburn took a cab both to and from the crime scene.
wake county, bank robbery, local/state
- Woman speaks out about Clayton group home
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- Durham school bus involved in accident
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Hurricanes rally to beat Sabres 4-2
- NC State tops Miami 67-58 in ACC tourney
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake