911 calls released in "creeper" incidents
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police have released 911 calls in connection with the "creeper" cases near N.C. State's campus.
A man broke into an off-campus apartment last week and assaulted a young woman sleeping in her own bed in the middle of the night.
In the calls, a woman calls for help after finding the strange man in her bed.
"Somebody was at our house and I don't know who it was," said the caller. "We left our door unlocked. I woke up with a man -- a very big, like large, black man in my bed."
The caller went on the say the man was touching her buttocks when she awoke.
The man let the woman's cat out of the house before touching here. He left once she woke up, but not before he started screaming at her.
Police say that was one of two assaults on female coeds over the weekend, but they don't think they're related.
Anyone with information on the incidents is urged to contact Raleigh police.
wake county, nc state, local/state, kelli o'hara
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- Part of US 64 added to Interstate Highway System
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school...
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help