Three injured in Durham crash
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Police responded to a serious wreck Thursday evening in the 3000 block of Holloway Street, between U.S. Highway 70 and Mineral Spring Road.
Two to three cars were involved and three people were taken to an area hospitals.
Holloway Street was blocked while the scene was cleared.
There's no word yet on what caused the crash.
durham county, accident, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help