Man hit in Clayton
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police say they want to talk to the driver of a vehicle that hit a pedestrian on Main Street Thursday night.
Shortly after 9 p.m., officers said 51-year-old Kenneth Clark was hit by a white Ford F-150 pickup pulling a utility trailer.
Witnesses said Clark was sitting near the road at the intersection of West Main and Mulberry when it happened. They also said the truck driver may not have realized he hit someone.
Anyone who can help locate the truck is asked to call Clayton police or Clayton Crime Stoppers at (919) 359-TIPZ (8479). You can remain anonymous and caller with information that leads to an arrest could be eligible for a reward.
Clark was in critical condition at WakeMed Friday.
johnston county, accident, local/state
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 2 arrested after flight from Pakistan diverted
- Dean named provost at UNC-Chapel Hill
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- Officers stand in for fallen comrade at graduation
- 5.7-magnitude quake widely felt across N. Calif.
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- Father sought after baby found with burns
- Man charged in girlfriend's stabbing death
- Gray seal spending time on NC beaches