Fayetteville police seek bank robbery suspect
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Police in Fayetteville are investigating a bank robbery that occurred at the BB&T branch in the 7700 block of Good Middling Road.
It happened Friday just before 3 p.m. when an unknown suspect with his face covered walked into the bank, displayed a handgun, and took an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect was seen leaving the area in a black colored, older model, four-door sedan with tinted windows and no license plate. The vehicle is described as looking like an older model Dodge Stratus.
The suspect is described as a white male with a thin build. He's believed to be in his late teens to early twenties and between 5' 5" to 5' 7" tall with a short, military style haircut.
The suspect was wearing a grey hooded sweat shirt and khaki shorts
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact police at (910) 433-1856 or Crime Stoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, bank robbery, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches