Man charged in Raleigh hit and run
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police have made an arrest in a hit and run accident that left a 24-year-old man hurt Monday evening.
Sherman Jerome Bryant was hit crossing Wake Forest Road near St Albans Drive around 7:30 p.m. Police said the driver that hit him fled the scene.
Investigators said they linked the accident to a 2008 Dodge minivan with front end damage. They arrested 40-year-old Willie Lee Artist.
Artist was charged with felony hit and run.
wake county, accident, local/state
- Winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida 24 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade