Teenager dies following weekend shooting
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Durham teenager who was shot over the weekend died at a local hospital Tuesday, according to authorities.
On Saturday, 17-year-old Kaaylon Pamplin was taken to Duke Medical Center with life-threatening injuries after he was found shot inside a vehicle at the intersection of Nebo Street and Burlington Avenue.
Eyewitnesses told ABC11 at the time that Pamplin was a student at Hillside High School.
The Durham Police Department is searching for a red or burgundy Dodge Magnum with dark tinted windows in connection with the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Authorities investigating fatal shooting 14 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Authorities investigating shooting at gas station 14 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help