I-85 crash ties up traffic
DURHAM COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A major crash on Interstate 85 in Durham County tied up traffic Thursday night.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. in the northbound lanes of I-85 near East Club Boulevard.
The wreck involved two big rigs.
The State Highway Patrol said there were injuries, but troopers don't know how badly the people involved are hurt.
durham county, i85, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help