Suspect wanted in bank robberies
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police are searching for a suspect involved with two recent bank robberies.
Officials believe the same man robbed a BB&T branch on Aug. 24 and then again on Oct. 5.
In both incidents, the suspect's description is similar.
The suspect is described as a white male with a thin build in his late teens to early 20s. He is 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 7 inches tall with a short, military style haircut.
On the Oct. 5 robbery, the suspect was seen leaving the area in a black colored, older model, four-door sedan with tinted windows and no license plate. The vehicle is described as looking like an older model Dodge Stratus.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to contact CrimeStoppers (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
bank robbery, cumberland county, local/state
- Police issue warning about Huerta vigil 22 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- NCCU new head football coach named 16 min ago
- Camp director facing child porn charges 47 min ago
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 30 min ago
- Could Becoats' future be in jeopardy?
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- Panthers 1 win from ending playoff drought
- Lawyer details new evidence in Ackerson murder
- Man charged with attempted murder, arson
- NCCU new head football coach named
17 min ago
- Police issue warning about Huerta vigil
14 min ago
- Camp director facing child porn charges
25 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help