Suspect arrested in Durham teen's murder
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police arrested 19-year-old Jamaal Lowery in connection with the murder of 17-year-old Kaaylon Pamplin.
Pamplin was shot in the head last Saturday morning near the intersection of Nebo Street and Burlington Avenue. Pamplin died Tuesday from his injuries.
Pamplin was a student at Hillside High School.
Police said Lowery was arrested around 10 p.m. Friday. He was charged with first-degree murder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, homicide, shooting, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma
- Shearon Harris back in operation
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Appeal to be heard in Jason Young case
- Police: Teen in custody shot himself
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help