Fort Bragg soldier killed in Afghanistan
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fort Bragg soldier was killed in Afghanistan Oct. 13.
A Fort Bragg soldier was killed in Afghanistan, according to The Department of Defense.
Sgt. 1st Class Ryan J. Savard was killed on Oct.13 while on patrol during combat operations in Khanabad District. Savard was assigned to the U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N. C.
Savard was a native of Sierra Vista, Ariz.
fort bragg, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help