Man shot to death in Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police are investigating the shooting death of a man in southeast Raleigh late Sunday night.
A Raleigh Police Department spokesperson said officers were called to 1113½ Carlisle Street shortly after 11 p.m.
Jose Antonio Baez, 25, was found at that address shot to death.
Anyone with information was asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or to go to the CrimeStoppers Web site at www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for instructions on reporting a tip online or by text message. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials