Wake bus driver faces DWI charge
WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) -- A Wake County school bus driver faces a driving while impaired charge.
Sherron Letonia Utley, 37, of Fuquay-Varina, was arrested Sunday.
A school official said Utley would be placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of her case.
wake county, wake county schools, local/state
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday 40 min ago
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital 36 min ago
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban 26 min ago
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help