Two overcome by smoke in Cary home
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- Two people were overcome by smoke in their own home.
Cary police and firefighters responded to the house on Ralph Drive around 7:20 p.m. Monday.
An adult and teenager were treated on the scene for smoke inhalation.
Officials said the house filled up with smoke because of a problem with the fireplace.
wake county, fire, local/state
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help