Police: Student dies following party
APEX, N.C. (WTVD) -- An Apex High School student has died one week after ingesting LSD at a party.
Apex police said 17-year-old Timothy Castaneda was partying with friends behind the Beaver Creek Cinema on Oct. 6 when he collapsed.
Police said there were about 20 teenagers at the party and they all fled when officers arrived about 2 a.m.
Three teenagers, however, stayed with Castaneda, who was rushed to the hospital. Castaneda died over the weekend.
Grief counselors were at Apex High school Monday.
wake county, local/state
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn 6 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- NCCU new head football coach named
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- Panthers 1 win from ending playoff drought
- Lawyer details new evidence in Ackerson murder
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help